I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Nice looking tread on those vintage tires. :) Oh, Baby! Look at that rust. You must have been in heaven.
I like the color editing you did with this photo. Very complementary with the vintage vehicle.
nellie
Super!!
perfect for the hdr effect!
Nice, Kathy! You must get Topaz if you don't have it already. I bet you could master it in no time.
That hdr really enhanced the rust on this old fire engine. Very cool!
What a superb shot and your enhancements make it over the top!
... and they put fires out with these?
Really and oldie, this one! :)
One of your best "rust" shots!!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Kathy!
Post a Comment