I like that, those posts are meant to really last! (PS come on back to see those can-can legs...somehow when I uploaded my post those images didn't show properly...they do now).
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
love the treatment. makes the molds really come out in beautiful tones!
I'm sure farmers would love spankin' new, but I love the old rustic look!
I love the moss on the posts here.
Nice, Very nice!
BShell
Beautiful lyrics, Christmas is endearing,
Very beautiful pictures,
These days I wish peace and happiness come to your house.
Happy Holidays!.
a hug.
I like that, those posts are meant to really last! (PS come on back to see those can-can legs...somehow when I uploaded my post those images didn't show properly...they do now).
The moss on the fence post is so pretty to my eyes!
Post a Comment