I'm not doing much blogging lately . . . too much going on! But I caught up looking at your pics, which are just stunning and always so interesting. I see you've been to Natchitoches and visited Kaffie-Fredericks Store. My grands (and I) love that place and call it The Old Store. I love shopping there now and then, and actually bought a few Christmas gifts there. It's a one-of-a-kind store.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
a fine lion!
Look at that expression!
I'm not doing much blogging lately . . . too much going on! But I caught up looking at your pics, which are just stunning and always so interesting. I see you've been to Natchitoches and visited Kaffie-Fredericks Store. My grands (and I) love that place and call it The Old Store. I love shopping there now and then, and actually bought a few Christmas gifts there. It's a one-of-a-kind store.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Muy buena forografia de ese antiguo llamador.
Saludos
Wait! This ain't Marley!
Nice. Totally has a 'Christmas Carol' feel to it. 'Tis the season!
Cool door knocker! My husband has asmall collection of door knockers and he's always looking for something neat like this one.
Post a Comment