Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back Doors No. 7 ~ Jefferson, Texas


I'm always amazed at what I DON'T see when I'm taking pictures but observe for the first time during the edit process.  These back doors, photographed while strolling through an alleyway in Jefferson, Texas, called to me because of the red peeling paint.  But upon closer inspection I wonder what is that object behind the window panes.  What do you think it is?  When I return to Jefferson, which I'm sure I will, I'll have to find these back doors again and see if it's still there and maybe then I can discover its identity.  Until then ....

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a mystery ghost! love the red paint!

Anonymous said...

That peeling red paint calls to me too... hmmm you'll have to go back and see what that is... lol!

Suburban Girl said...

I love a good mystery!! :)

Sharon Creech said...

I'm always drawn to red doors . . .and to what might be behind them - no clue, tho, as to this object.

Birdman said...

... bedspring?

Anonymous said...

I would love to know as well, but the red doors are very pleasant to look at in the meantime!

Gail Dixon said...

I'm curious now! Hope you go back and look soon. I love doors with peeling paint. Their being red is a bonus. :)

Magpie said...

Are you sure it's not just a reflection? I was wondering too, but decided the wavy glass was distorting a reflection...okay, now I need to know. Get in Truck and head to Jefferson. :)

Glenda said...

Old red doors always seem to tell a story, and in this case, it seems to be a mystery!

Mina Menon said...

tht some noce vibrant color... has the old world feel to it!

Everything Changes said...

A barbecue for a really tall person!