I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
6 comments:
Feliz Navidad! That pic is rather haunting. Who rode it? Where are they? When was it given? This is an excellent shot.
Great photo, a Merry Christmas to you and best wishes, Marianne
that is sweet and sorta sad. :)
merry christmas to you kathy!
Excellent find, Kathy, really sweet!
Happy holidays, Karl
I got one of these and drove my parents CRAZY crashing into walls.
What a beautifully composed and titled picture! Great job, Kathy. And look at all that rust. :)
Post a Comment