I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
The colour is rich! I just planted one in my garden last weekend that I HOPE will be this same wonderful colour. :)
such a pretty purple... or deep mauve. not sure what color you'd assign to it but it's beautiful.
Yard...garden....call it what you want, but you're growing pretty daylillies.
Two of my favorite colors! Looks like a photo in some fancy garden magazine!
We are enjoying tomatoes now; in fact, I just had a tomato sandwich for lunch . . . delicious!!
Wow! Kathy this is beautiful. The color is amazing. I call anywhere there are flowers a garden or a miracle - either one works. :)
That sure sounds like a garden to me!
Ours to come soon. Nice enticement.
This wonderful photo reminds me of Georgia O'Keeffe's paintings. Lovely colors!!
I love that color.
Beautiful lily!
(I've changed computers and am just now finding my way back to my favorite blogs. . .)
So beautiful!
Post a Comment