Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back Doors ~ No. 2


Alleyway back door of a retail establishment in downtown Nacogdoches, Texas.
I love the brick and contrasting vines.

10 comments:

Birdman said...

I like it too, but hey... why the brick? A knocker?

TexWisGirl said...

i like the backdoor series you've started!

SRQ said...

Your back door series is interesting. The vines in this shot look like they easily could overtake the area.

Sharon said...

That is a wonderful back door!

EG CameraGirl said...

I love the idea of photographing back doors!

tracy said...

Oh, so do I! The door looks to be in very nice shape compared to the rest of the building.

Magpie said...

This one at least looks as though it's used. Back doors do come accessorized with utility jewelry, don't they?

Suburban Girl said...

Looks abandoned. I hope the front is more welcoming!

Christina Klas said...

Lovely. Just like the last one!

Brenda's Arizona said...

I'd love it for my front door! Maybe it is the vines...?