I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Oh what a lovely spot! I love all things old - they always yield such interesting photos. They show history. :) Very nice.
I really want to look inside . . .but then again, maybe not.
Now I'm curious to know what's inside that shed. But wait! I know I mustn't peek. I was just wondering.
Nice. You really can't help but wonder how often that shed is used...and what's stored in there.
holding secrets!
Kind of scary. Don't open the door!
Lost in time.....love it!
I'm with Tracy...there be dragons here!
old farms and shacks are lovely to shoot. love it.
I love the character of it.
Post a Comment