Ooh, I really love this one. You could give it any number you want and I wouldn't know if it was right or not. You should try it sometime to see who is paying attention. :-)
There is so much detail here. How intersting. So many textures and the brick really stands out. Loved this. Nice view from way down south of me. Have a wonderrful day Kathy.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
i like the sink!
his is a great image looks like a small cafe though Ha Ha
This looks like a very interesting place. They took some effort and care with the "Cafe" sign. Is it a nice place inside?
Wonderful back door setting. NIcely composed and wonderful color. Good find Kathy!
THat is really a sharp looking photo. Love it.
I like these colors.
Ooh, I really love this one. You could give it any number you want and I wouldn't know if it was right or not. You should try it sometime to see who is paying attention. :-)
Location-location.
Well seen and well done. Great colors and light too.
Gunn / Norway
excellent shot Kathy. I'm really liking the colors in your photos lately.
There is so much detail here. How intersting. So many textures and the brick really stands out.
Loved this. Nice view from way down south of me.
Have a wonderrful day Kathy.
Theres even rust on that old building. I really dont see anything like this here. I would have to go to the city and then really look.
I wonder why the sink is there. Hmmm.
Those letter seem like they will jump out at me :D
Nice type font on the sign!
Really great... is it open? You can wash up before you go check...
Post a Comment