Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back Doors ~ No. 1

As I've wandered through small towns in Texas (and occasionally Louisiana) I have come to realize that often back doors are more interesting than front doors.  So here is the beginning of a series called Back Doors.
 Joaquin, Texas
Population 925
Located on the west bank of the Sabine River
at the Texas/Louisiana border

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow! those haven't been used in a long, long time!

tracy said...

Oh, I am looking forward to more of this!

Magpie said...

This is going to be a fun photo collection. I am a back door kinda visitor...

SRQ said...

Very interesting. I'm sure the Fire Marshal would frown upon these. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

What a great idea for a series! Love all the vines here.

Suburban Girl said...

I find it funny seeing that AC/Heatpump (?) in this photo. It looks to modern among the vines.