Okay, but what is your new word? Verb? Adjective? Noun? Come on now, I want to get behind you and support this movement. Details! I need details. Forgive my rant...lovely picture. :)
Rustique sounds so fashionable....like shabby chic. I like it! You'll know your word has caught on when Martha Stewart starts working it into conversations. e.g.: 'Oooh, this rustique is sublime.'
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
There certainly is a lot of it!! Great pic!
You definitely are the master of it!
Okay, but what is your new word? Verb? Adjective? Noun? Come on now, I want to get behind you and support this movement. Details! I need details.
Forgive my rant...lovely picture. :)
that's a very classy way of describing it! :)
Rust can be quite beautiful in a photo like this, and I agree with texwisgirl, very classy description.
Perfect word for your photo! Love the reds and the way the trees frame the window!
I like the new word and this photo definitely describes it perfectly!
Rustique sounds so fashionable....like shabby chic. I like it! You'll know your word has caught on when Martha Stewart starts working it into conversations. e.g.: 'Oooh, this rustique is sublime.'
Excellent. The coining of this new word is ingenious. And apt for your image as well!
I like your new word and you are the perfect on to coin it.
Good one! Some days, we all have rustique of the brain, right?
Post a Comment