I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
WOW! What a great shot!
Happy Mother's Day.
Ah, like a sunburst!
NICE! I plan to split and move some daylilies in my gardens today. Ours are still just leaves.
So vibrant and colorful. Pretty capture!
it's a beauty! love the ridges.
(i wasn't sure those roses were indeed wild - i think they've just 'turned' wild. ha ha!)
Beauty!
Summer so soon. The Spring seems to have just zipped past. Wonderful image with impact!
The first of many, I bet. Pretty!
This is a gorgeous shot!
I just planted some of these for my mother! They're pretty.
gorgeous color!
And what an appropriate color!!
great shot Kathy! and great color.
Post a Comment