I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
:)
pretty!
Your eye for interesting, unusual shots is amazing! Great color!
Ah, this is a fabulous window. I love the green vines creeping in, adding nice color contrast to the red brick. Have a nice weekend!
Love rustical windows. The vines add a nice touch too!
Why don't you just combine them and call them "Openings"? :-) Nice shot, Kathy.
Love it, great image and glorious colour
What a beautiful window!! You better be careful you don't get a reputation for peeking in back windows. ;)
So very beautiful. Doors and windows I sure love too.
Hope your Mom is doing better.
xo
Reminds me of the wisteria in the next shot. Very pretty.
Great, great window!
I LOVE this window!
Gorgeous window! Top almost looks like a heart...
Post a Comment