I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
What a sweet little bird in great light.
Don't worry; we won't give up on you.
Awesome catch!
Bath time... "I think I'll take a dip."
oh, i'm sorry. i hope all will be well (i thought perhaps you had begun your trip...)
such a gorgeous little bird...
Well done....not an easy bird to capture. Hope all's well with your family.
Cute little birdie! Hope everything is okay, Kathy.
What a perfect shot. I don't like them much but this one is pretty.
I love birds. Wonderful shot Kathy. And, hope everything is well with your family.
Lovely image Kathy I hope the family member is on the road to recovery. Kev
How is your mother? I hope all is well. God has his eye on even the sparrow. Sending you and your mother blessings.
I am so glad i found your site. Fantastic photos - thank you!!
Hope things are better . . . beautiful pic of the little sparrow - who looks deep in thought!!
Wow, such a gentle little bird.
I hope your Mom is feeling better, Kathy!
Fab shot!
Post a Comment