I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
Ha! He tries the same thing in our yard too. Bright red isn't such a great camouflage. But I love these birds nonetheless.
this is greatness! i love it!
Pretty bird!
Dynamite capture! I love how you can just barely see his eyeball through the branches. Great colors too.
nice photo. Such cute birds!
I guess it's kind hard to hide when you are bright red, eh? :)
Such a bright pop of red, how could you miss him? Very pretty.
He is hiding and that must have been difficult to focus.
Aw, that's brilliant!
Post a Comment