I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
perfect title for this.
i think you have rust in your veins. you photograph some of the best rust i've ever seen. :)
I agree perfect title. I do see this from time to time on the prairies of Canada and its old. Great find again.
Oh, my. That pulled away section is just crying out for someone to crawl inside and check things out. Did you?
You're right Kathy, there is so much beauty in an old rusty barn. Lovely image!
another great rusty photo! You sure know how to capture great photos Kathy! definitely a keen eye for great captures.
So, so, true.
. . . and you do have an eye for art that others miss! Great shot!
Post a Comment