Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Electrical Inspector ...


San Augustine, Texas

... was undoubtedly on vacation when this building was wired.
This photograph reinforces my thought that many buildings are much more interesting from the rear than from the front.  That thought also holds true for some humans.

Postscript:  I will be leaving tomorrow, June 23, on a road trip taking me back to Arizona for a visit.  I won't be able to visit you or post new photographs except sporadically for the next three weeks.  I promise upon my return to bring you more rust, more back views, more doors and windows, and plenty of sights encountered along the way.  Happy days, my friends!

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Your photography is wonderful, your eye for detail is keen, and your sense of humor "ain't bad"!! :-)

Have a fantastic trip! Will be looking for your pics when you get back!

TexWisGirl said...

i second glenda's comments! i sure enjoy your eye for rust. safe travels!!!

Sharon Creech said...

Have a great trip; look forward to your return.

T. Becque said...

Nice view! It seems we like the same things: rust, doors and windows, backs of people! Enjoy your trip!

Magpie said...

This is very scary! Love all the red tones though.
Come on, Girl! Travel safely. I'm really looking forward to getting to see you again and I know Em must be excited beyond words. :)

Birdman said...

Happy Trails.

Tes said...

have a safe trip! enjoy, Kath! :)

Suburban Girl said...

I love your sense of humor!

Enjoy your trip, can't wait to see the photos. Hopefully, I will do a better job keeping up with posts over the summer.

Jenny Woolf said...

Haha,good picture! (Your comment's funny too) Thank you

Jenny Woolf said...

Haha,good picture! (Your comment's funny too) Thank you