I had terrible dreams last night about trying to take pictures and I couldn't get my camera to work correctly. I was so frustrated and sad. I think I need to get out with my camera more. :O I love the strong light and textures in the picture. Great job!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
5 comments:
lots of texture in this one. i like it. i like this whole series!
I had terrible dreams last night about trying to take pictures and I couldn't get my camera to work correctly. I was so frustrated and sad. I think I need to get out with my camera more. :O
I love the strong light and textures in the picture. Great job!
The peeling paint makes this photo! I like it a LOT!
I wish I didn't feel compelled to scrape and paint these doors. :)
Simple details make such interesting photos.
Post a Comment