Okay, I love flowers (as you well know), but the spent blossom did kinda remind me of blue cheese run amok. I guess if you like blue cheese that's okay. :) My favorite is the apricot colored one. Beautiful.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
WOW! Incredibly beautiful! The colors are stunning - even the faded bloom.
Oh, those are lovely : )
Beauties! Our day lilies are still a few weeks away.
the spent one looks like a watercolor!
You found some beauties! And the last one looks as if it had been crossed w/an Iris. . .
Gorgeous! I bet you felt like you were in heaven.
Wow, these are simply beautiful. The colors are smashing! I love the rich detail of the close-ups too.
Incredible shots!!
Incredible how all of these photos except the last night are very dream-like. I guess the last photo can be the nightmare shot :)
Lovely! I really like the first one -- so pretty.
Okay, I love flowers (as you well know), but the spent blossom did kinda remind me of blue cheese run amok. I guess if you like blue cheese that's okay. :)
My favorite is the apricot colored one. Beautiful.
The first is my favorite. And I know this will sound weird, but if Bleu Cheese were a flower, ti would be the last one. Still beautiful!
Wow, they can be so beautiful. Mine are kind of boring.
Post a Comment