I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
wow. that one needs a bit of help. :)
Now that's a back door with some character! :)
I like this one, Kathy! I keep forgetting to check out the back doors. Someday my camera will remind me, maybe.
Lovely photo, the composition is great!
another great one Kathy! superb.
Another back door with a hidden past . . .and maybe a hidden present, too?
This one at least has a step to be somewhat functional. If I took a picture of the only back door I've seen in awhile, you would laugh. :)
Post a Comment