I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
i don't know, but it makes for a great photo...
No idea, but I love the photo--suggestive of lots of stories within.
Excellent photo! My guess would be a dinning car with a kitchen. The porthole window is unusual.
It almost looks like it's smoking inside! So many stories forever hidden inside. If this train car could talk...
Fab image it's quite eerie looking. Thanks for you comments on my blog by the way. Can't wait to start.
Great photo! Love those windows. Why are trains so romantic - even old, rusty ones like this one!
Oooh, what a great find! Nice!
Ah, rustique at its finest!
I'm guessing it was a submarine car as it has a porthole. :)
There is something so romantic about trains. Why is that?
Is it really a 'graveyard' for trains?
What a great find.. Maybe a dinning car or for a family. Love it.
This is a pretty cool photo op.
Post a Comment