Monday, December 31, 2012

Wishing You a Happy New Year


It's not that I don't like holidays; it's just that I never seem to be prepared for them!  Did I plan a New Year's photo?  No.  Could I find one that I might somehow meld into a New Year's creation?  Barely.  So here goes:

Hoping you a year full of red roses - the kind without thorns!
Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Amy Burzese said...

You are not alone. It's not any fun to plan, I just shoot and pick something out to post. This is a great choice for the New Year. Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Lisa Gordon said...

Happy New Year, dear Kathy!
I feel so fortunate to have met you here.
xo.

TexWisGirl said...

love it. :)

you saw i did a duck butt and duck smile for my ushering in and out. :)

Gail Dixon said...

It's a beautiful photo and a beautiful sentiment! Wishing you all the best!!!

SRQ said...

New Year's photos aren't too easy. Wishing you a 2013 that comes up smelling like roses.

EG CameraGirl said...

All the best in 2013, Kathy!