American flag, white house and picket fence to me (being Canadian) are very telling of a southern house. Love the long Christmas garland with pops of red!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
What a perfect white picket fence. The Christmas decorations just finish it to perfection!
Perfectly lovely!
An old stately home with wonderful fencing! I hope that garland has lights in it. :)
That is nice they decorated the whole fence, a lot of work.
so festive. love it. i have always been a fan of a picket fence. so purdy. ( :
looks so pretty! perfect!
A touch of Christmas...so pretty!
pretty!!
Pretty white fence decorated for Christmas. They even decorated the balcony railing.
pristinely beautiful.
Beautiful home!
That is a long garland!
It makes the fence look so festive.
I bet the inside of the house is all decorated, too.
American flag, white house and picket fence to me (being Canadian) are very telling of a southern house. Love the long Christmas garland with pops of red!
What a pretty place.
Post a Comment