What a peaceful mood you've captured in this Photo, Kathy. Beautiful color variety and all that dappled light/shade over this old barn is just great. Well done.
This one looks lonely to me. The doors seem to be open a bi, but maybe there are latches on them. Like the way the paint is fading and peeling. It just adds charm to the structure. Such a pretty capture back there in the trees. genie
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
20 comments:
Very charming barn. And i love it color and how beautifully this barn aged!
Very beautiful picture!
What wonderful color...weathered barn red! I love it!
Nice...not sure what I like best but I sure like it.
The colors are lovely in this Kathy!
I like the shadows of the trees too.
I love it! Rustic and pretty colors, great find!
I love it - the color, the lighting, those doors!
Such a "chumly" barn!
Great shot. Hey, don't you follow Lilac Gate? I can't see her in the feed anymore.
Great image, Kathy. This old barn has lots of character and charm.
well there isn't one thing i don't like about this little barn, it's perfect...love the colors in this photo too!
Sooooo pretty n charming n rustic!
such catawampus doors! beautiful colors!
Niiice fall barn find! Lovin those doors & colors
Thank you Thank you for joining =)
What a peaceful mood you've captured in this Photo, Kathy. Beautiful color variety and all that dappled light/shade over this old barn is just great. Well done.
I just love seeing rustic barns!
Super catch!
Lots in this photo to catch my attention: the warped doors, colourful leaves. shadows on the roof... Well done, Kathy!
The light in this shot is wonderful. Great Barn Charm post!
This one looks lonely to me. The doors seem to be open a bi, but maybe there are latches on them. Like the way the paint is fading and peeling. It just adds charm to the structure. Such a pretty capture back there in the trees. genie
Very nice capture of this barn.
Beautiful rustic barn. Love the light on this.
Post a Comment