You always manage to make rust look gorgeous! :-) I love the vine adding a spot of life to the "dead" car. Wonderful!
I will go look for some of those barn areas you mentioned! We are trying to get out and about more now that the weather is nice. I don't go ANYWHERE from July through September! :-) (Except away!)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
you need a 'rust' meme. what a gorgeous shot!
Gosh, I bet that car has been there for quite a while!
You always manage to make rust look gorgeous! :-) I love the vine adding a spot of life to the "dead" car. Wonderful!
I will go look for some of those barn areas you mentioned! We are trying to get out and about more now that the weather is nice. I don't go ANYWHERE from July through September! :-) (Except away!)
The title got me right away. I don't know why I like old rusty things (especially cars) so much. Love it.
Wow -- where did you find this? Good one. Looks like there's an inch of grime on that back window.
Cool. Love the contrast!
Another great car your making look awesome! Is this a filter - I really like it.
Post a Comment