"A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse of course, unless the horse is the talking horse that's known as Mr. Ed." :) That's what popped into my head when I saw this....don't you wish he would have looked at you and asked where Wilbur was.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
and don't forget perfect light and wonderful photographer. :)
Picture perfect! Love it!
cute. i wonder what his/her name is? great view. ( :
"A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse of course, unless the horse is the talking horse that's known as Mr. Ed." :) That's what popped into my head when I saw this....don't you wish he would have looked at you and asked where Wilbur was.
Such a gentle-looking face.
Perfect!!!
Yep, perfect is the right term!
Beautiful horse and lovely composition.
Beautiful shot!
Did the horse just decide to pose for this great composition? It's really beautiful.
Yes...perfect. I never tire of looking at photos of horses!
Great shot!
Post a Comment