So poignant. After seeing all the stuff this generation has, I feel they missed out on the simple pleasures we had while growing up. Merry Christmas to you, Kathy!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
... And we had so much fun! :-) Happy Christmas.
perfectly titled. my sister and i spent HOURS on the swings and hammock under the trees at the old farmhouse... *sigh*
Perfect title for this capture. So true!
So poignant. After seeing all the stuff this generation has, I feel they missed out on the simple pleasures we had while growing up. Merry Christmas to you, Kathy!
It looks a bit lonely there, doesn't it?
Oh yeah, much more simple than a video game! Happy new year!
With thoughts of times' past....
Lots of memories with this one. :-)
Post a Comment