Thursday, December 6, 2012

Noble Manor - Mineola, Texas


Wrought iron fences are my favorite, especially those that have beautiful greenery like this one which surrounds the grounds of the Noble Manor in Mineola, Texas.


This gorgeous Greek Revival home was built in 1913 for Dr. Samuel Cloud Noble and his family.  Dr. Noble was a local dentist in the small town of Mineola.  Today the home is a popular bed and breakfast destination.  It has nine room with private baths and several cottages on the grounds.

Check out of the photos of other fence fanatics at

12 comments:

Carletta said...

Looks like something I'd expect to see around the Carolina's.
It's a lovely old fence and that home is quite stately.

Margaret said...

I could get a good night's rest there :) Beautiful fence, I can see why it caught your eye.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

gorgeous home. love the fence. so decorative. ( :

Tanya Breese said...

gorgeous...i've always wanted to stay in an old b and b like that!...the name Cloud is in my husband's ancestry. His great grandmother was Mannie Cloud from Arkansas...many were in texas too...wonder if there is a relation? the genealogist in me is always at work ;)

Latane Barton said...

Now, that's my kind of fence. Love it!!

Jan n Jer said...

So beautiful....I could live there!!!!

TexWisGirl said...

that is gorgeous!

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks like the dentist had a very good practice!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful house! I love those balconies.

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful house. I love the wrought iron fence.

Everything Changes said...

Wow, I'd live there!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

What a beautiful house! Love the fence with all the greenery too.