Monday, December 17, 2012

A Christmas Barn


This little barn, which is within the city limits of Timpson, Texas, and only about two blocks from downtown (however, I must tell you, Timpson has a population of 1,155), actually sports a Christmas wreath 365 days of the year.  I don't know the significance of that, but anytime I feel like I need a little Christmas in my life, I hop in my truck and drive the 15 miles to Timpson to get a little taste of Christmas!  Happy Holidays to all my fellow Barn Charmers.

12 comments:

Elaine said...

A very nice little barn. Wonder if the wreath was hung back in 1903 and just never taken down....

Sally in WA said...

Its definitely a little cutie. Merry Christmas to you, too!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Very cute little barn! I like the addition of the wreath too.

TexWisGirl said...

sweet little historical place. :)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

such character. lovely one. ( :

Nancy said...

Delightful. Love the wreath and the fact that they named and dated the barn.

Nell at njschout said...

A good ole weathered little barn!

Gail Dixon said...

This is so sweet. Spreading a little Christmas cheer all year long.

Rose said...

I love that it is there 365 days a year...maybe someone isn't able to take it down and put it up...

A Colorful World said...

Timson sounds like a wonderful little town!

Anonymous said...

What a lil old beauty! 1903! Love the history there & the year-round Christmas wreath is a very nice added touch... looks very nice in all the green!

Thank you for joining in 2012 & hope you'll return for a Happy New Year in 2013! =)

Everything Changes said...

Cute. Probably just like those folks who leaves lights up all year long. It's a wonder it doesn't blow down, though.