Saturday, December 1, 2012

Antique Wagon


13 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Nice!!!

TexWisGirl said...

look at those beautiful colors!!! enlarge, frame and hang!

Inger said...

I love this and the Matched Pair in your last post as well. The colors on the wagon are just beautiful.

Rohrerbot said...

The colors are lovely together. Very nice shot of our past.

Dianne said...

the colors are amazing
warm and deep
and I love how worn and weathered it is, real character

Amy Burzese said...

Love these colors. Nice find!

Unknown said...

I just love the colours and textures!

Kerri Farley said...

JM said exactly what I was going to post .... love the colors and textures - so I'll just say
AWESOME shot!

Lisa Gordon said...

Kathy, this is really a beautiful photograph!
The color and textures are simply perfection.
So nicely done!
Happy Sunday to you.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice, Kathy!

A Colorful World said...

The colors on this are amazing! What a perfect shot!

Everything Changes said...

Great shot. You have to wonder about the odd colorful piece in the middle.

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Fantastic shot, but again... these colours WOW!