Monday, October 31, 2011

Favorites


Most of you know that rust is one of my favorite things.  Well, Cocoa-Cola memorabilia is another, and when I can find the two in one location I am a happy girl.  I spotted this old metal Coke cooler at a flea market recently.  Unfortunately, the amount of rust at the lower corner would obviously preclude a serious collector from purchasing this relic, but it didn't preclude me from taking the picture!

7 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Love that the words "in bottles" is on it.

SRQ said...

Don't you love it when two of your favorite things unite?! Nice find...and happy future hunting.

TexWisGirl said...

it is too bad the corner is so damaged, but, yes, makes for a lovely image...

Magpie said...

This is definitely right up your alley! I love Coke in a bottle.

Anonymous said...

It has a lot of charm. And other stuff. But mostly a lot of charm!

Mildred said...

That's a very nice cooler! Love old things too! And yes, it's a shame it is so damaged.
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)
***
Hope you are having a fabulous week***

Lisa said...

Excellent find and photo