I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Love the way the red pops.
A red door is so welcoming. And the berries along the side match!
You're so right...just the right amount of red.
Wow - I like it!
I like that paint job! Nice.
I love how it stands out! A little color goes a long way!
Perfect amount of red. Love it!
I love your red. Perfect touch!
Post a Comment