I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Great shot! I love the black and white :)
This is a great shot. And I love the messy, natural pulled back hair.
Enjoyed your last two contrasting shots.
What can you NOT take a good picture of? NOTHING!
a pretty portrait!
Black and white is a great choice as it brings out the young lady's hair and side features. Great shot.
Oh, If only I could look like that...whether wind blown or not. Great capture in B&W.
Your black and white shots are impressive!
I wish I looked that good in wind-blown hair!
You captured her beautifully and love the couple holding hands. Ain't love grand! :)
V
Gorgeous portrait
Post a Comment