Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cruising ...


... through Canton.

Here I am still posting pictures of my last trip to Canton and it's only a little more than  a week until it's time to go back.  I can't wait.  Anytime you have a venue that attracts a large number of people, the picture-taking opportunities abound.  I've never even bought anything there - except food.  Oh, I take it back.  I did buy a garden rake last year.  I'm too busy gawking at all the people to actually shop!

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

do you go with friends/family? it has been years since i've actually been to first monday - and it's sad because i'm only about 45 min. away now!

Magpie said...

Sounds like you better connect up with Tex Girl...
I wish I could get Mom to try one of these scooter things. Soon, I'll be needing one. :)

Anonymous said...

I bet it's a great place to people watch.

Doug Hickok said...

Your blog abounds with character(s)! Wonderful to visit again!

EG CameraGirl said...

Sounds like a photographer's heaven, Kathy. I need an outing like that.