Monday, October 24, 2011

28/100 Strangers ~ Boom-Boom


I'm not even sure I should count Boom-Boom as one of my "strangers" since the whole time I talked to him he was interviewing me instead of the other way around.  He was at a small vendor table at the recent First Monday Trade Days in Canton.  I think his business had something to do with jewelry or perhaps glitter.  As I said he was full of questions about my camera and then trying to impress me with his knowledge of photography.  But I must say he was the friendliest stranger and definitely one of the most unique I've encountered.  Thanks, Boom-Boom.  (Doesn't that name just fit him to a T?)

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a character! you've captured his essence well! :)

PETRO50 said...

A unique and interesting person. I think it is friendly. Good photo! *****. Have a nice day, Kathy! Peter.

Suburban Girl said...

Boom Booms photos is great in black and white!

Magpie said...

What a fun looking fellow. I'm glad he was friendly...doesn't look like someone I would want mad at me.

T. Becque said...

Great photo with lots of character! The bw is an added bonus. He definitely counts as a stranger, even if they make it easy! :)

Glenda said...

I think his name fits him well! Interesting character!

I got so excited to see your Melrose pics! I live about 20 miles from Natchitoches, and you probably passed my house on your way there! We've been gone for about two weeks, so I'm finally catching up reading blogs. This is a nice surprise, and as always, you did a super job of capturing this special place.

SRQ said...

Absolutely delightful! I too would have stopped to photograph Boom Boom. Nice one.

Anonymous said...

That is a great name. Sounds like you met someone just as curious as you are!

Lara said...

Agree that the B/W makes this shot. Great story, too!

Unknown said...

you really rocked in this "BOOM BOOM" get up.....looking pretty good sir........

http://suryambika.blogspot.com/