I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
So beautiful.
This is amazingly awesome! ..... I could get lost in those petals!
Loveliness personified...
It is very delicate and the petal to keep your eye!
I love the way a rose unfolds. You have captured it beautifully.
Love the soft focus here!
It's incredible! *banging my head against the desk because I cannot do that*
I wanted to reach out and touch its delicate beauty!
Your title took the words right out of my mouth. It is . She is wonderful. Love the softness.
Ah, so delicate, so perfect. Love.
p. s. I'm glad to re-find your blog . . .I lost it for a while when I changed comptuers.
Post a Comment