THAT is a GREAT pic!!! I love it! I've been noticing new and exotic birds in my backyard lately.....it's fun to see them slowly changing neighborhoods:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
i love these guys! terribly jealous you got such a great shot!
Gorgeous shot! Love it a lot!
I love these birds. I drew a picture of one in my fifth grade art class. :) Yes, that was back when we used stone tablets and chisels.
He is a delight. Lovely catch. Love the berries also.
THAT is a GREAT pic!!! I love it! I've been noticing new and exotic birds in my backyard lately.....it's fun to see them slowly changing neighborhoods:)
Getting drunk on berries?
Terrific photo with the berry and all! New lens or same old inadequate lens? Heehee.
Super photo, Kathy! You caught the waxwing in the act!
Oh...my...It's amazing!!! I Love it!!!
What a shot! Looks like a Christmas card!
This is a great shot Kathy. Hats off to you on this one :^) We are getting little flocks of cedar waxwings now too.
Kathy,
I did a report in the 3rd grade about cedar waxwings. They eat those berries to get drunk! That tidbit stuck with me all these years...
-Claudia
Post a Comment