I've walked down tracks like this a lot when I was a kid... Hoping you and yours have an equally enjoyable celebration today with your family and friends that I will with mine!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
great shot. makes me wait for a whistle. :)
oh tats quite a cracking shot! i love how the tracks take some height towards the far end!
superb...
cheers,
My Third Eye
Is that a bit of a tilt I spy?
A very photogenic subject!
Excellent image, well done!
Really love your composition in this shot. Glad the train wasn't coming.
I've walked down tracks like this a lot when I was a kid... Hoping you and yours have an equally enjoyable celebration today with your family and friends that I will with mine!
Very nice bridge!
Love the metal structure!
***
Happy day****
I love this shot! Nice perspective. Happy Thanksgiving, Kathy :)
I am loving the vanishing point on the railroad. Awesome!!
Love the perspective on this. One thing I really miss here is the sound of a train in the distance.
Cool shot!
LOVE this shot!
Post a Comment