Thursday, November 10, 2011

OD'ing on Autumn Leaves

The other day I read on a blog I follow something about pictures of autumn leaves being cliche but I had to disagree.  After all, our leaves here in Deep East Texas really only started turning about 10 days ago and are just now becoming somewhat dramatic.  Plus, I lived in the deserts of Arizona the past 30 years so I'm a bit taken with all this fall color, so if I inundate you with it or you get tired of it, just skip me and come back another day!

Yesterday I went out for a walk along our country road.  How many pictures of autumn leaves can you take in one-hour?  A bejillion!



11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

keep 'em coming! i'm seeing traces here too!

Kim said...

Nice to see some color somewhere since most of our color in Minnesota has now gone.

EG CameraGirl said...

Cliche? How sad that someone is tired of photos of colourful leaves. Not me!

Anonymous said...

I can never get tired of autumn! And it goes by too fast. These are beautiful pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I know exactly what you mean. I may have to start planning a visit back home every October now. I never get tired of looking at them.

Magpie said...

Bring them on, Sweetie! I love them all. :)

Brenda's Arizona said...

MORE, MORE, MORE!

Linnea said...

I have to say that I never tire of photographing or looking at photos of leaves. They make wonderful subjects. In fact, if the sun comes out tomorrow, I'm going hunting for some colorful leaves to photograph. Thanks for stopping by.

Birdman said...

Very nice images of fall.

Gail Dixon said...

Cliche or not, these are lovely photos. Any little bit of color we can get in Texas calls for huge excitement. :) My Autumn Blaze maple leaves started turning a beautiful shade of red, then the wind came along and ripped most of them off. :( Thank you for sharing your beautiful fall photos!!

Lara said...

Such pretty color!