I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
really pretty. like the treatment on it!
Such a decorative pull. Your edit really enhances the detail quite well!
In the right size it would make interesting earrings!
A past recalled here. Pull!
Nice. You pick out the coolest stuff to photograph!
Quite ornate!
It looks like jewelry. I would love to see the entire chest.
Great detail. I want to open the chest . .
Post a Comment