Almost every day I pass by this old dead tree which sits on the banks of a branch (creek) on our road. She's probably older than me but as time goes on we start looking more like each other, a few more lines and cracks, hopefully a little more character.
10 comments:
I love old gnarly trees and this one is no exception. Gorgeous.. yes, really!
That defines gnarly for sure.
You make me laugh with your commentary, Kathy! It looks like something from The Hobbit. I would be half afraid it might start growling at me.
I love these "trees of character". Wise women of the woods. See you do have things in common. :)
Such beauty! That is the one thing about old trees that I always comment on: their character. Hope to be as gracious as an aging tree when I am really old. :)
Gnarly is a perfect description for this tree.
very cool pic!
What graceful lines, what intriguing gnarly-ness. . .
I know an old cowboy named Gnarly. He looks a lot like your tree!
Gnarly, dude!
Post a Comment