I hope more is coming your way. We some scheduled here for Thanksgiving weekend which is all pretty exiciting. Love the rain and fall colors together.:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Yay and Hallelujah!! We got some, too.
Are these trees in Texas? Beautiful fall foliage you captured there.
The colors on that photo are awesome! Glad some rain came to Texas.
Yay for rain! The colors in this shot are gorgeous.
we got a bit here. that's a great photo!
Beautiful autumn colors, glad you got some much needed rain.
I hope more is coming your way. We some scheduled here for Thanksgiving weekend which is all pretty exiciting. Love the rain and fall colors together.:)
We want some too, but so glad you're finally getting some. I am so jealous of those beautiful trees. Jealous in a good friend kinda way...ish. :)
Gorgeous shot
I wonder how many Texans ran outside and just stood in the rain in celebration. May you get rained on and rained on and rained on!
I'm glad you have been rained on. :)
That's a beautiful autumnal capture. Nice to see rain clouds over Texas!
What beautiful fall foliage. It looks stunning against the threatening sky!
Wow! This is beautiful!
Post a Comment