I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
awww. i bet it was a beauty in its heyday!
One can still imagine what it must've been like to ride around town in one of these. Wish we could go back to those simpler times...
I dunno...I sure like my air conditioning, but then, it looks like it has lots of natural air conditioning!
A good one too. I must be getting old because I am starting to sound like my parents when it comes to memories.
This was when cars had lots of leg room and kids could fall asleep in the back seat...laying down, covered in someone's coat.
you´re creating wonderful pics :)
A piece of the past that brings back memories!!
I bet it was a classy car back in it's own time.
Post a Comment