Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Window in Del Norte Place
This is a stained glass window I saw on the side of a house one day while I was walking through Del Norte Place, one of Phoenix's historic districts. Del Norte was established by Dr. James C. Norton, the territorial veterinarian of Arizona who later sold his home and half his property to the City of Phoenix while developing his remaining property into what is now one of our historic districts. For a picture of Dr. Norton's home, built in 1912 and which still stands today, see Kathy Goes A Ramblin'.
For other blues of every genre, visit Rebecca's Midweek Blues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
This is gorgeous and you're doing wonderful things with your photo program! Beautiful hues in this one.
That is so pretty. I'm on my way to look at the house.
Very lovely!
I'm imagining what wonderful color must be reflected on the inside walls. It must be beautiful.
(Round The Bend)
Beautiful!!!
Most attrative stained glass blues in this window! A fascinating design!
Beautiful. I love stained glass.
That is very pretty blue. Very well designed.
Blue water
Beautiful window with lovely shades of color. The Dr's house is stately....
beautiful colors
I loved your play on words at my post, made me smile
A beautiful piece of history. I looks like the window has hinges to open! Cool.
Post a Comment