I'm reaching out to all you clever bloggies out there to come up with a good caption for this picture. The winner will be announced tomorrow. The prize? Being announced as the winner tomorrow!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
2 comments:
Oh, I see no one else has commented. I guess that makes me the winner!!! :)
"Really I didn't mean any harm. I thought this was a gay rooster bar."
How's that?
Okay, I'm a little late, but here it is anyway!
"So, you are the new student. Come closer, grasshopper, you have much to learn!"
(I loved "Kung Fu")
Post a Comment