I tried to comment yesterday, but got totally frustrated with my computer. Still having some kinks that won't get worked out. I love me some deep fried 'shrooms!
Very cool and great photo! I am so glad you made it to my blog today! I am your newest follower and feel free to follow back at http://dillonsmommajonswifey.blogspot.com
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
3 comments:
Cool photo of the 'shrooms!
I tried to comment yesterday, but got totally frustrated with my computer. Still having some kinks that won't get worked out.
I love me some deep fried 'shrooms!
Very cool and great photo! I am so glad you made it to my blog today! I am your newest follower and feel free to follow back at http://dillonsmommajonswifey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment