That is a great shot! All the ones I've taken in the past had ants crawling all over it. I don't see the trumpet vine much since moving away from Texas. I miss them.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
It's a beauty!
pretty! wish i could get mine to bloom, but the grasshoppers decimated it this year...
That's a great shot!
That is a great shot! All the ones I've taken in the past had ants crawling all over it. I don't see the trumpet vine much since moving away from Texas. I miss them.
Splendid! It deserves some type of fanfare.
Beautiful shot. Love the orange against that blue sky.
Fine work here.
I bet the humming birds love these!
Gorgeous!
Wow! Orange on blue. Love that color combo. Beautiful shot.
That is stunning - really nice colour and composition.
Love the composition and colors. Just paying you a surprise visit (via Run *A* Round Ranch). Stop in at my blog sometime!
Gorgeous! Great work.
The orange against the bluish background is a really nice combination.
Excellent macro.
Post a Comment