I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
just spectacular!
There are so many eyes watching me!
All eyes on you!
Wow. Where??? What colors, Kathy!
Beautiful is not saying enough. Aren't they wonderful?
I wonder if there's any other color in nature as magnificent as that peacock blue. Thanks for making my day brighter.
He most certainly is! I bow to his majesty.
Tracy's right...they are so majestic! This is such an amazing shade of blue.
Super photo of a majestic guy!
Wow. Sensational. He really makes a statement, doesn't he? One of these days I hope to photograph one.
He's fabulous! Great shot. I found you through Run *A* Round Ranch, and thought I'd stop in! Pay me a visit sometime!!
Wonderful capture, Kathy. It really tested those colour capture receptors on your camera! :-)
Great shot! Nicely framed. I would hang this one in my wall if I were you!
Post a Comment