I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
He's got a great arm for it, too! :)
He certainly commands attention. I love the cobweb on the elbow area! Good placement.
He is very colorful! He has some interesting "tats."
That arm looks like it drives motorcycles:)
Great portrait, Kathy!
I wouldn't mess with this gent. I'd just say nice tats!
I'm thinking he's the real thing!
Scary! And the tattoo, too. :-)
That's either one big tattoo or a lot of regular ones!
He must not be afraid of needles.
The spiderweb over the elbow gives me a laugh.
Post a Comment