Sunday, August 26, 2012

Buckskins


If I had a horse I'd want it to be a buckskin!  Sorry but I couldn't pick my favorite of these two photos.


I happened along a small group of paints and buckskins in Erath County, North Central Texas, on my recent road trip.

10 comments:

SRQ said...

Beauties! Thanks for thinking of me during TS Isaac. We really lucked out. Not only did the storm veer west, but the strong feeder bands cutting across Florida pretty much missed Sarasota.

Magpie said...

I see the smaller of the two has highlights in her mane. :) They are very handsome creatures.

Gail Dixon said...

You see the most wonderful sights on your road trips! These are beautiful horses and I can't pick a favorite either. :)

TexWisGirl said...

i love the top one since the little one gives you a flirty over-the-shoulder look. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Y agree with TexWis Girl. :)

Lisa said...

They are beautiful . I love the first . You seem to get all the elements in there . Sometimes its hard too but that one is my pick.
Gorgeous also.

Rohrerbot said...

Cool shots! Such grace and beauty.

Anonymous said...

Those are cool. I wouldn't have known what to call them other than Horsies.

A Colorful World said...

What beautiful horses! I love the first picture the best.

Everything Changes said...

Wow, beautiful!